Making sure Bluetooth is switched on in your smartphone is the first step in configuring Bluetooth in a 2013 Toyota Sienna. After that, turn on the speak feature and obey the vehicle’s voice commands. Press the talk button and say pair phone once the vehicle indicates entering phone setup to start the pairing process. When you hit the talk button to give your phone a name, the system will confirm by repeating couple. The computer will ask you to press talk to confirm after you have spoken the name you have chosen. When you hit the speak button once again and say “internal Audio” after making your selection, the device will ask if you want to use it to play music. The system will then announce and display the four-digit password that must be entered into your phone in order to finish the pairing process.
Press the end call button on the steering wheel, choose yes when the screen asks you to connect a phone, use your phone to locate the sienna’s bluetooth signal, then pair with it to set up bluetooth on a 2013 Toyota Sienna.
In This Article...
How can I pair my Toyota Sienna with my Bluetooth?
How to Install Bluetooth in a Toyota
- Make sure your mobile device has Bluetooth turned on.
- Open the Menu menu on your Entune multimedia system, choose Setup, and then select Bluetooth.
- Choose your Toyota Entune system from the Bluetooth menu on your mobile device.
- The Toyota Entune system and your mobile device are now Bluetooth-enabled.
How do I pair my Bluetooth device with my Toyota van?
It’s really simple to connect your device over Bluetooth once you know how. Decide between an Android or an iPhone, then follow those instructions. Keep in mind that in order to use phone apps in your Toyota vehicle, you must first register a Toyota EntuneTM account.
- Choose “Settings”
- Activate Bluetooth.
- Activate “Scan for devices.”
- Input “SETUP”
- Choose “Bluetooth”
- Choose “Add New Device”
- To make this system discoverable, click.
Select “Android car multimedia is available. Accept the phone’s pairing request and press “Accept on the touchscreen of your Toyota. Toyota and your phone are now connected!
Using an iPhone
On your iPhone, tap “Car Multimedia,” then tap “Pair. Press “Accept” once more on your Toyota touchscreen. Toyota and your iPhone are now connected.
EntuneTM App Suite and Hands-Free Bluetooth
You’ll need a USB cord to use your phone’s apps with your Toyota. The prior Bluetooth configuration was made exclusively for hands-free EntuneTM use. It makes your EntuneTM capable of voice commands so you can keep your eyes and attention where it’s most needed: on the road.
Need to Order Some Stuff for Your Toyota?
Visit our Parts and Accessories page to see everything we have available for your vehicle. Check out our service deals while you’re there to ensure you’re receiving the greatest bargain.
How come my phone and Toyota won’t connect?
The Bluetooth setting in the car might not be on. Go to the menu, setup, Bluetooth, detailed options, and make sure Bluetooth power is on to check this feature. Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your phone. You may do this in the settings of your phone.
How do I upgrade my Toyota Sienna with a gadget?
- Select Setup from the display screen after selecting the Menu button on the dashboard interface.
- If your personal device does not already have Bluetooth enabled, turn it on.
- From the left-hand column, choose Bluetooth, and then choose “Add New Equipment
- From the list of connections that are available, pick the correct device.
- Both the device screen and the vehicle display screen will display a PIN number. If they coincide, choose “Pair.
Looking to buy a 2021 Toyota Sienna in or near Lancaster, California? Check out all the variations of this minivan we have in stock by visiting our online inventory right now.
How can I restart my Toyota Sienna’s Bluetooth?
It is tremendously considerate of you to make sure your mother’s van is in excellent condition before returning it. Follow these easy steps to uninstall a Bluetooth device from a Toyota Sienna:
- Select Setup from the menu on your Sienna.
- Choose Unpair after locating your Bluetooth device.
- To confirm, click Yes.
Your mother will value the kindness! Introduce her to the Jerry app if you’d like to perform her another favor. She can save hundreds of dollars on her car insurance thanks to Jerry.
How can I link my Bluetooth device to the radio in my Toyota?
- Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on.
- the Scan For Devices option
- Push the Setup button on the screen in your car.
- Select Bluetooth next.
- the Add New Device button
- Choose Make this System Findable.
- When your phone sends you a pairing request, accept it.
- The pairing of your device and vehicle will be verified by a confirmation.
Always launch the app on your phone first before using the system, and make sure your phone is plugged into the Entune App Suite. To accomplish this, select Setup from the menu, then Bluetooth, Paired Device List, your phone, then Connect. You should be aware that utilizing Entune requires using the internet, thus data charges may be necessary.
Be at ease! Come by and say hello! We are pleased to assist you in syncing your phone with your Toyota car. In Martinsburg, West Virginia, at 650 Foxcroft Avenue, we are easily accessible.
The Toyota Entune multimedia system can be quickly and easily reset using the following technique:
- Put your key in the ignition lock and turn it to the “On” position, or start the engine by pressing the Engine button twice.
- Hold off till the multimedia screen turns on.
- For 12 seconds, firmly press and hold the PWR-VOL knob.
- Toyota Entune ought should restart and work normally.
Before moving on to more advanced techniques that will also remove part of your data, it is usually worthwhile to try this method first, even though it doesn’t always succeed. Alternately, attempt these:
- While the engine is off, turn on the electrical systems.
- Hold off till the Entune system turns on.
- Take your phone, then un-sync Toyota with all of your other Bluetooth devices.
- Go to Bluetooth connections on the Entune screen and take your phone out of the list of recognized devices.
If the prior approach didn’t work, you must carry out the following actions:
- Do not start the engine; instead, press the Engine button twice.
- The multimedia system’s physical Apps button should be pressed and held. Turn the lights on and off three times without letting go. On the screen will come a selection called Diagnosis Check.
- The screen’s INIT button should be pressed and held. You will receive a “Personal data is initialized” notification. OK? which will elicit a “Yes” from you.
- Check to see whether all Bluetooth connections, radio stations, and phone calls have been disconnected before starting the engine.
The most effective way to guarantee a long-term, bug-free operation is to use this procedure, which wipes out all of the saved data and effectively returns Entune to factory default condition.
Using software commands solely is an alternative to the hard reset technique. Additionally, this may delete your data, so proceed with caution and back up any crucial information.
- Without starting the engine, start the vehicle.
- Remove Entune from any Bluetooth devices that are currently in use.
- Similar to the first way, press and hold the PWR-VOL button for roughly 12 seconds.
- Select the Setup menu on the display after the restart is finished.
- Choose General from the menu.
- Locate and click the Delete Personal Data button.
- Check that everything is working properly by starting the car.
Why won’t my Bluetooth pair?
Go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile, & Bluetooth on Android devices. For iOS and iPadOS devices, you’ll need to unpair every device first, then restart your phone or tablet by going to Settings > Bluetooth, selecting the info icon, then selecting Forget This Device for each device.
Why won’t my car’s Bluetooth connect?
Is your vehicle’s Bluetooth not functioning properly? Do you use Apple or Android devices? Before you start pulling out your hair, try these techniques! You might want to go over how to couple with your automobile first.
The most common customer complaints we receive have to do with syncing Android contacts. The user cannot access contacts while the phone is pairing itself. No names, no numbers, or numbers only. How come? There is an easy answer!
ISSUE: Bluetooth commands in the car cannot be used to access contacts on an Android phone. Perfect pairing, but you can’t access your contacts or phone numbers.
Solution: When you first pair the phone with Android, make sure all of the dialogue boxes are checked. Has your phone been paired before? No need for concern! Simply remove the car from your phone’s list of associated devices, remove the phone from your vehicle’s list of paired devices, and RE-PAIR your phone!
Once pairing is complete, many Android devices, unlike Apple goods, will ask for different accesses.
The car might request access to contacts, SMS, audio recording, and other features; select “Allow” and then select “Do Not Ask Me Again” to dismiss the prompts in the future.
Many Apple users express worries that their car cannot access their contacts, much like Android users do. Although the phone is connected, the car doesn’t seem to be able to access contacts. The answer is simple!
ISSUE: Apple iPhone/iPad pairs with the car’s Bluetooth system without a hitch, but contacts cannot be accessed.
FIX: Ensure that the contacts can sync on your smartphone. Select “Settings,” then “Bluetooth,” and then look for the car that’s having trouble pairing. As soon as you tap the I button next to the car, make sure “Sync Contacts” is ticked in every box.
Important: You must still complete the process after choosing to “Sync Contacts”! Completely shut off the engine before opening and closing the driver’s door. Restart the engine after that, and then choose your phone from the list of linked devices! You ought to be prepared!
Do you still have issues getting your phone and car to sync via Bluetooth? There is one tried-and-true thing you can do even if your bluetooth isn’t functioning. Remove, Remove, Replace!
In many cases, it is simpler to simply unpair Bluetooth and re-pair than it is to try to diagnose a problem while paired. Here is how to accomplish it:
1) On your phone, go to the Bluetooth settings and completely erase the vehicle you want to connect to.
2) Go to the vehicle’s Bluetooth settings and completely erase the phone you’re attempting to connect.
Recouple the two! Enter the vehicle’s “Bluetooth” menu and let it look for a device. Turn on Bluetooth on your phone and wait up to 30 seconds for the vehicle to show up on the list. then stick to the directions!
DID YOU FIND THESE ADVICES USEFUL? ARE YOU STILL HAVING PROBLEMS? COMMENT BELOW AND LET US KNOW!
How can I resolve a Bluetooth pairing issue?
Step 1: Review fundamentals of Bluetooth
- Restart Bluetooth after turning it off. Learn how to activate and deactivate Bluetooth.
- Verify that your gadgets are connected and linked. Discover Bluetooth pairing and connection techniques.
- Restart your electronics. Find out how to restart your Pixel or Nexus phone.
How can I get my Toyota Sienna to play music from my phone?
Here’s how to connect your Toyota Sienna to Bluetooth:
- When the navigation system prompts you to connect a phone, click yes after pressing the end call button on your steering wheel.
- After pressing connect, add a new phone.
- Give your phone permission to look for new Bluetooth gadgets. Choose your Sienna from the list when it appears as an option after your automobile.
- Before you may join, you must input the passkey that is displayed on your automobile. When you do, you’re ready to go!
It’s likely that you recently renewed your insurance if you just bought a Sienna. Is the cost of your new auto insurance coverage a little too high? If so, use the Jerry app to make sure you aren’t spending too much!
When was Bluetooth added to the Toyota Sienna?
The 2008 Toyota Sienna is a minivan that can seat seven or eight people depending on how the second row of seats is configured, and it is now available with Bluetooth on all trim levels.