The gadget must first be added to your Kia’s list of Bluetooth devices in order to pair with it. Simply turn on Bluetooth and connect to the device of your choosing after that.
You must first pair a device with your Kia by adding it to the system’s list of Bluetooth devices in order to establish a connection over Bluetooth. Five devices in total may be registered. This is how.
1) Press the [PHONE] button on the control panel, then choose Phone settings > Add new device. You can also use the Call/Answer button on your steering wheel as an alternative.
2) On the device you wish to connect to, turn on Bluetooth. Find the system for your car and then choose it.
3) To finalize the connection, enter or confirm the password.
* Enter the password 0000, which should show up on your system screen, if the passkey input pop-up shows on your device.
* Verify that the 6-digit password that shows on your device matches the one that is displayed on your system screen, and then confirm connection from the device, if one displays.
Bluetooth is allegedly universally compatible, although there are some situations in which this may not be the case. For instance, Bluetooth Smart devices can only be associated with other Bluetooth Smart devices.
It is simple to couple a device with your Kia, however you can only connect one item at once.
1) From the control panel, select Phone settings > Paired devices by pressing the [PHONE] button. You can also quickly start by pressing the Call/Answer button on the steering wheel if there is no connected device.
2) Choose the device of your choosing by turning the [TUNE] knob, then press the knob to connect.
*If another device is already connected, click on it to unplug it first.
In This Article...
Activating UVO eServices in Your Kia Vehicle
By following these easy steps, customers can activate UVO eServices in their Kia vehicles:
- On the steering wheel, press the “Mode” or “Information” button.
- Select “Setting up with a touch screen
- Select “On the touch-screen, UVO eServices
- Select “Touch-screen activation of UVO eServices
- Select “On the touch-screen, activate
- Now available is UVO eServices.
Connecting to Bluetooth in Your Kia Vehicle
By following these easy steps, customers can pair their smartphone with their Kia vehicle’s Bluetooth wireless technology:
- In the settings of your smartphone, enable Bluetooth.
- A touch-screen phone should be selected.
- On the touch screen, select “Bluetooth Connection.”
- Pick “Add New” from the touch-screen menu.
- In the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone, choose your Kia vehicle.
- If necessary, enter the password shown on the touch-screen into your smartphone.
- When prompted, choose that choice if you want to make this phone your primary phone.
- Your smartphone and the Bluetooth in your Kia vehicle are now connected.
Why won’t my Kia Forte’s Bluetooth function?
- Try unplugging every gadget from the Kia and removing it from the infotainment system permanently. One electrical device should be connected at a time. To prevent connectivity problems, Bluetooth should be turned off on any additional devices that are not in use. Turn off Bluetooth on both your Kia and your smartphone. Restart both your electronic gadget and the vehicle after that. Restart both, then turn on Bluetooth on each and try connecting once more.
- To improve the Bluetooth connection between your smartphone and the Kia’s infotainment system, clear the area around it of all clutter, including coins and pens.
- A full charge should be present on your smartphone. It will emit a weak Bluetooth signal when the battery is low, which might lead to issues like dropped calls.
Is Bluetooth available on the 2017 Kia Forte?
Several cutting-edge technology are included as standard equipment in the 2017 Kia Forte. The LX trim comes with Bluetooth, but the S and EX go above and beyond with a straightforward and user-friendly 7-inch touch-screen display and Kia’s UVO eServices. Although this is compatible with Google Maps, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto, the Parking Minder app is a special feature of the UVO eServices.
After you park, Park Minder can assist you in finding your vehicle. Open the app on a smartphone that is compatible, record your location as you park, and easily return when you’re ready to resume driving. UVO eServices is compatible with iPhones and offers additional help to drivers, such as round-the-clock roadside assistance.
Is Bluetooth available on the 2015 Kia Forte?
Kia Forte features for 2015 A CD player, a USB connector, satellite radio, and Bluetooth are standard on all Forte versions. A 7-inch UVO touch screen with navigation, voice recognition, roadside help, and parental controls for teen drivers are available options, as well as keyless entry, a sunroof, and these features.
How can I connect my phone to my Kia Forte so I can play music?
- Using Bluetooth audio streaming, it is possible to listen to music stored on a mobile device in a vehicle.
- Only when a Bluetooth phone is connected can Bluetooth audio be played. Connect the Bluetooth-capable phone to the vehicle’s audio system to start playing Bluetooth music. Please see “Pairing and connecting the unit and a Bluetooth phone” for further details on connecting Bluetooth.
- Some mobile phones might not support the audio streaming feature. Between the Bluetooth handsfree and Bluetooth audio functions, only one can be used at once. For instance, the music will stop playing if you switch to the Bluetooth handsfree while it is still playing Bluetooth audio.
How can I restart my car’s Bluetooth?
The best approach to accomplish this is to turn off Bluetooth on both your smartphone and your car. Remove your smartphone from the infotainment system in your car, along with any history of connected devices. After that, turn off the car and restart your phone while still in it.
How can I link my Android phone to my Kia Forte?
You should do the following to connect your phone:
- Visiting the Google Play Store
- Visit to get the Android Auto App.
- Start the App.
- On your dash, press the setup button.
- On the screen of your car, press the phone or connectivity button.
- Switch on Android Auto.
- Use the USB cable to connect your device.
Has the 2012 Kia Forte Bluetooth?
Compact Sedan and 5-Door Segments Benefit from Style, Versatility, and Improved Fuel Economy
- Popular The popular Kia compact sedan and hatchback are back on the market.
- A potent 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine offers improved fuel economy.