Skip this topic if you use it and like it. I don’t care if it’s enjoyable.
There are no buttons 1 and 4 to use for reprogram on newer autos. So let’s begin. The 2016 Elantra GT I own.
I’m not sure who made the comment about cutting the cable on these boards. Additionally, I really hope to sell this fool.
A USB stick should be inserted before starting the car, according to another suggestion. I haven’t tried it yet. I’ll try to post the outcome.
1. Canceled the free trial of Sirius over the phone; the preview channel is still available. Still, the default setting for the car’s startup is XM. I left the Bluetooth mode on, but it never stays there.
2. Dialed the dealership where I purchased the automobile. They claimed they were helpless to act. instructed me to contact a Hyundai dealer
3. Went to a Hyundai dealership. The service manager informed me that I was powerless.
4. Dialed Hyundai customer service; the representative instructed me to reset the radio unit; I did so, but it was ineffective.
5. When I called Sirius once more and spoke to the tech support supervisor, she eventually informed me that the problem was a hardware module that was wired into the car. She advised me to call my dealer so they could provide me with removal instructions. She gave me the 866-463-5326 phone number.
Once I reach the dealer, I’ll check this thread to see if I was successful in having it taken off. And what are they going to charge?
Without Making a Call or Chatting, Terminate SiriusXM
What if you don’t like phoning or texting equally? Fortunately for you, the provider’s website allows you to cancel your paid membership plan.
Furthermore, using this approach to cancel your subscription is simple because all you have to do is adhere to the four steps listed below:
Step 2: Next, go to the “Manage Your Account” area located directly at the top of the screen.
Step 4: At this point, all that is required of you is to select the “Cancel Service” option when it appears.
How to turn off the XM Sirus radio in a 2013 Hyundai Elantra
- Turn the ignition key to the ACC position after inserting the key (do not start the car)
- Use the power button to turn off the radio.
- For roughly a second, press and hold the buttons #1 and #4 simultaneously.
- Release buttons #1 and #4.
- Press the #1 button four times quickly. You’ll see the system information screen if everything goes smoothly.
- To access the Regional Setup menu, press the button marked #6.
- To switch your radio to a different region, use the Tune buttons to cycle among the available selections.
- See the explanations of each code’s meaning in the section below.
- Setting this to Canada with Bluetooth on worked perfectly for me.
- To save the settings, press the Enter key.
- A new radio will come on.
- The procedure ought to be finished once the radio starts up again.
How can I take a favorite out of my car’s XM radio?
Select the Channels, Shows, or Episodes tab to organize your favorite content there. Select the Edit button in the top right corner of the screen after landing on the relevant tab. Select the red Delete icon on a tile to eliminate a Favorite.
How do I take Sirius out of my Hyundai?
You can uncheck Sirius in settings>advanced settings>priority. Additionally, you will need to remove any Sirius presets because otherwise, pressing the mode button will appear to change the preset button.
How can I upgrade my car’s XM radio?
It may be necessary for listeners with a Sirius radio with a Mostly Music, Basic, Espanol, or Family Friendly package to update their radio on or after August 17.
Why? Your Sirius radio can start hearing some channels that shouldn’t be there without the refresh.
a part of the package you selected, or you might not be hearing others that you anticipate.
smartphone. Calling toll-free at 855-MY REFRESH will also allow you to send a refresh signal (855-697-3373).
Here are some reminders:
- You might still need to repeat this process on August 17 if you refresh your Sirius radio before that date.
or to realign your channels with your current subscription plan after August 17.
- To receive the refresh signal, your radio must be turned on, and your car’s antenna needs to be clear.
Ensure that your car is not parked in a garage if you want to see the sky. If the radio in your vehicle is
When you’re prepared to carry out the refresh, call (697-3373) from inside your car. You might also
- Regardless of the technique you select, keep in mind that the signal will be transferred to your radio within a few seconds.
So make sure your radio is powered on before making your request for the signal. If you
How do I stop my XM radio without making a call?
- Go to the SiriusXM website and log into your XM radio account.
- At the top of the page, select “Manage Your Account” by clicking.
- Select “Change Billing Information.”
- Then select “Cancel Service.”
Can SiriusXM be taken off of my car?
The thought of endless Studio 54 Radio (Channel 54, presumably) is not a future you want to be a part of, on the other hand, so you have a few options if you go in your car to escape the cacophony of the outside world. It’s not necessary to take any further action, and SiriusXM won’t automatically renew or charge you if your vehicle has a three-month trial period like our Palisade did.
You do have a few choices for stopping the service, though, if you’ve already made up your mind that you no longer want it. The quickest way is to call 1-866-635-5027, which is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday, for SiriusXM customer support (all times Eastern).
If you prefer online chat to a phone call but still want a quick answer from a (supposedly) live person, customer care representatives are available from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. on weekdays and from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekends. Logging into your account online and canceling that method is another online alternative.
Remember that you’ll need your account number or radio ID on hand in order to proceed with a cancellation. However, before you do, think about how many upcoming road trips you have and whether or not risking that amount of mileage without No Shoes Radio (Channel 57) or Siriusly Sinatra (Channel 71) at your disposal is really worth it.
What is my XM Radio ID location?
Select the Sirius menu by pressing the radio’s MENU button. Access Advanced options to see the Radio ID.
There are various different types of radios that could be in your BMW. Discover your model below, then adhere to the directions.
2003–the present: To see the Radio ID while in Sirius mode, press and hold the SAT button for more than three seconds. From 2004 to the present, scroll to the right in Sirius mode until the Options screen opens. When you choose Manage Subscription, the Radio ID will appear.
Press the MENU button on your radio, then choose the SAT mode. On the screen, select Settings, and the audio Radio ID will appear (as well as traffic and video Radio IDs).
Jaguar XK and XF: Select SAT Information from the SAT Options menu to see the Call Center number and Radio ID.
XJ: Selecting the More icon after selecting the Options icon will bring up the Radio ID.
2010MY: To display the Call Center number and Radio ID, select Settings from the touch-menu, screen’s followed by SAT information.
Choose Settings from the touch-screen menu. Then choose SAT alternatives, and after that choose SAT details. Along with the Call Center phone number, the Radio ID will be displayed.
Your radio’s audio menu should be selected before SatRadio. Select Service from the dropdown to see the Radio ID displayed.
Mazda Connect System (choice models from 2014 or later): Find the Radio ID (also known as the Electronic Serial Number, or ESN) by: The 8-digit Radio ID will be displayed if you choose “XM” from the list of audio sources and choose channel 0 from the list of available channels.
Select SatRadio after choosing Audio. Select Service from the submenu to get the Radio ID and Call Center phone number.
Any unactivated channel can be chosen by rotating the right-hand rotary button. After choosing a channel, the Radio ID will appear.
Select Radio, Satellite Radio, and Category on the Control display. The Call Center phone number and Radio ID will appear when you select any channel.
Volvo 2005-2006 MY: Select it by turning the Source knob to SAT Settings. After selecting Sirius ID with the Source knob, the Radio ID will appear.
2007-2009 MY: Select Sirius Settings by pressing the MENU button and swiping down. Select Sirius ID after that, and Radio ID will appear.
Describe XM Radio ID.
By tuning to Ch. 0, the Radio ID will typically be seen on most radios. Unable to locate your Radio ID? Please use our VIN lookup tool.
The Radio ID is an 8-character string that can be located on the bottom of your SiriusXM tuner or seen when you choose Channel 0 by doing the actions listed below:
- Press or to choose channel “0” while you are in the satellite radio mode. The device simultaneously shows the words “RADIO ID” and the ID number.
- NOTE: The letters I, O, S, and F are not present in the Radio ID. Change the channel to something other than “0” to stop the ID number display.
There are various different types of radios that could be in your BMW. Locate your model below, then adhere to the directions.
2003–the present: To see the Radio ID while in Sirius mode, press and hold the SAT button for more than three seconds.
2004 until the present Scroll to the right in Sirius mode until the Options screen displays. When you choose Manage Subscription, the Radio ID will appear.
The ID code, which consists of 8 alphanumeric characters, will be displayed if “Ch 000” is chosen using the “TUNE*SCROLL” knob. The ID code is no longer shown if a different channel is chosen.
The exact radio code and the radio ID are alternately displayed on channel (000).
How can I remove a radio station that I’ve saved?
- Choose from the Home menu.
- Choose the frequency’s preset number that you want to remove from the presets.
- Select “OFF” on the OPTION/PWR button.
How do you customize your XM radio favorites?
In the SXM App, how do I favorite a channel, a program, or an episode? Simply hit the Favorite star icon on the screen of the selected station, show, or episode to add SiriusXM material to your Favorites list.
How can I disable SiriusXM?
In accordance with all relevant federal, state, and local laws and regulations:
Chat with a member of our Listener Care Support Team via online live chat. Start here.
By Mail: You may submit your written request to us if you do not already have an account with us.
Put your name, account number(s), and all phone numbers you want removed from our DNC list in the message.
Until you let us know that you want to be taken off of our DNC List, you will continue to be on it.
Can XM stations be blocked?
channels on SiriusXM(r), including some with adult content. If the parental control option is turned on, you must provide a passcode in order to access the blocked channels.