Turn the key to position two while pressing and holding the odometer button on the dashboard. When the maintenance light begins to flash, keep holding the odometer button. There may even be beeping sounds. The light ought to dim.
How can I erase the maintenance reminder on my Toyota?
In order to start the car, turn the ignition to position one after inserting your key. Turn your key to position two after pressing and holding the trip meter reset button on the dashboard. Hold the odometer button down for a further ten seconds. The light should then begin to flash and potentially beep before turning off.
How do I stop the needed maintenance?
How do I turn the “Maint Reqd” light back on?
- Switch the ignition to the ON position.
- Set the trip display to TRIP A mode on the odometer.
- Activate the OFF position on the ignition switch.
- Turn the ignition switch to the ON position while pressing and holding the Trip Meter RESET button.
- It will do so via the service maintenance reminder light.