Our 2011 Hyundai Sonata GLS’s Dimension Premium Audio System has seven speakers and 360 watts of power. Each front door has a 6.5-inch midrange speaker, while each rear door has a 6.5-inch mid and an 8-inch subwoofer. The dash has a 1-inch tweeter in each corner.
Doors are 6 3/4 inches, but 6 1/2 will fit without any difficulty. The stock dash speakers measure 2.5. I was able to install a 3 1/2 with just a small amount of trimming on the speaker mounting holes. Sub is an 8, but I have never attempted to install it, so I am unaware of any concerns with aftermarket fitting.
On the doors, the depth is 3 1/2 inches or little less, and the dash holes are enormous. Before you MAY experience some problems with the trunk bars, the sub is around 5 inches.
What kind of speakers does a 2013 Hyundai Sonata have?
The Sonata SE can be upgraded to a 2.0-liter turbocharged four engine with 274 horsepower ($1,550) and fitted with a navigation and sunroof package ($2,900) that includes touch screen GPS navigation, a rearview camera, a power tilt and slide sunroof, and an audio upgrade with eight speakers, a subwoofer, and 360 watts of power.
What number of speakers are there in a Hyundai Elantra?
Eight powerful speakers Experience rich, expansive sound with speakers that have been meticulously and precisely constructed for the best possible performance.
What kind of audio system does Hyundai employ?
The new Hyundai lineup’s sound system technology is available at Lester Glenn Hyundai in Toms River.
- Your local AM and FM stations are now transmitting in digital form thanks to HD Radio Technology, which is now available on new Hyundai automobiles. It provides new, additional local FM channels, crystal-clear audio, more music, news, and sports, all without the need for a membership.
- Real-time traffic data may be accessed with just a touch in the infotainment system of new Hyundai vehicles outfitted with the AVN 5.0 head-unit display.
- Receive free, no-subscription real-time traffic and navigation updates via radio stations, powered by HERE Technologies’ HD (high definition) Broadcast Traffic.
- You can always plan your days and routes in advance thanks to HD Traffic’s inclusion of HD Radio Weather, which offers HD Doppler Weather Radar with forecasts for the moment, the next three hours, the next six hours, and the next five days.
- The 2018 Hyundai Sonata, 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT, and the 2019 Hyundai Kona and 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe will all soon include this technology.
- The Infinity Logic 7 Surround Sound Audio System by Harman Audio is one of the best enhanced audio systems available in our 2017 Hyundai crossover selection!
- The largest producer of automobile audio and entertainment systems worldwide is Harman Audio. The Santa Fe Limited and Santa Fe Sport 2.0T both offer this customized technology. The immersive listening experience provided by the Infinity Premium Audio system makes it seem as though the musician is performing a live concert exclusively for you.
- Infinity Logic 7 Surround Sound Audio System with Navigation System Contains:
– An innovative new audio algorithm that takes signal streams from the original recording and extracts them.
– Specific multi-channel soundstages are created using re-authored versions of identifiable individual voices and instruments.
– Patented technology that instantly analyzes the audio signal to recover any audio information lost during the digital compression process.
– Only makes the necessary corrections based on the supplied material.
- All Hyundai vehicles with satellite radio, including new, certified pre-owned, and qualifying pre-owned models, will get a free three-month trial membership to the SiriusXM All Access audio package.
- Additionally, 3 months of SiriusXM Traffic will be provided to all vehicles with navigation systems that are in compliance. Services for SiriusXM Travel Link (where applicable) with no activation fee
Would you like to know more about these sound systems, or even better, experience them firsthand?
Visit our showroom in Toms River, New Jersey, which is close to the Jersey Shore and a few miles from Jackson. You are welcome to listen to your favorite music while our highly qualified Hyundai Sales and Leasing Consultants assist you in demonstrating our sound systems.
The Hyundai Kona’s speakers are what kind?
The vehicle has eight drivers in total, with the eighth serving as a subwoofer, for its audio system. A 100mm center speaker, two 160mm woofers, and two 25mm tweeters make up the front five speakers. There are two 160mm woofers in the back and a 200mm subwoofer in the boot. Additionally, an eight-channel amplifier by Krell Automotive has been incorporated, increasing the system’s overall output to 400 Watts.
The actual subwoofer is a wonderful feature because it provides the essential low-end rumble in songs that benefit from a strong 808 smash. For instance, the subwoofer performs a fantastic job of keeping up with the music in Usher’s 2012 hit, “Lemme See,” which contains a consistent level of bass throughout the song.
The mid-bass is fairly dominant, so we advise turning it down a few steps to prevent it from dominating the other frequencies. It can be heard across the entire cabin and is undoubtedly in the forefront of the system’s sound characteristic. However, there is a slight lack of control, especially at higher volumes, where the system fails to maintain the mid-bass frequencies precisely and instead sounds a little unstable.
However, the highs are outstanding, with a nearly flawless extension at the top. The car would have received a perfect score if it had a couple extra tweeters at the back of the cabin.
The recessed mids are a drawback. One might consider raising the “Mid” EQ setting a few notches, but regrettably, doing so taints the accuracy in the frequency band and finally produces an unnatural replica. When compared to the remainder of the frequency spectrum, Bob Sinclair’s voice sounds muted in the song “World Hold On.” The voices experience a strange reverb when the EQ is turned up a few levels.
The eight-driver system lacks depth and width in the soundstage. Because there are just two speakers in the back of the cabin, the music feels a little closed off and does not fill the entire cabin with sound. The center driver at the front of the cabin helps to improve the overall reproduction, making it a little bit better at separating instruments.
The 2021 Facelift Kona Electric has one of the quieter cabins in its price range, although there is some tyre noise at the front of the cabin and occasionally, while driving over rougher terrain, a rattle may be heard coming from the plastic door frames. 35 decibels (dBA) were measured at a stop in our controlled testing using a sound meter, 53–56 dBA at 20–30 mph, 60–64 dBA at 40–mph, and 70–74 dBA at 70–mph.
What audio system is employed by the Hyundai Sonata?
The Sonata uses a Bose digital amplifier, which gives the listener a number of customisation choices, to push sufficient power into the system. The Bose premium audio system also has Dynamic Speed Compensation, which is a clever feature.
In a 2011 Hyundai Sonata, can Bluetooth be used to play music?
On your phone, turn on Bluetooth(r). Choose “SONATA” from the list of Bluetooth(r) devices on your smartphone, and then enter the passkey that appears on the screen. Continually pair. The contact list* will start to transfer to the audio system after pairing is complete (if your phone is supported)
How can the Bluetooth be activated in a 2011 Hyundai Sonata?
- On the infotainment screen in your car, press the phone button.
- Make sure your Android device has Bluetooth turned on.
- If it is, a pop-up message on your phone informing you that it can be associated with your Hyundai Bluetooth should appear. Simply search for the device with a name that corresponds to the Vehicle Name seen on your vehicle’s screen and choose it.
- The 6-digit passkey on your phone will be compared to the one displayed in your car, and if they match, you can push the OK button. In addition, your phone could ask you if you want to give your Hyundai access to your contacts and phone log. You should agree to this if you want to access your contacts when you’re on the move.
- Select Yes if you want that phone to be the primary one in the car.
AUX ports are present on 2009 Hyundai Sonata models.
The 2009 Hyundai Sonata’s addition of standard auxiliary input jacks (3.5 mm mini-jack and USB input) to support and charge audio devices like iPods would be appreciated by music enthusiasts (r)
Bluetooth is it available on the 2011 Hyundai Sonata?
Bluetooth connectivity is a standard feature on every Hyundai Sonata. A four-digit PIN and voice activation are used to pair Bluetooth phones.
Which automaker employs Harman Kardon speakers?
- Nissan and JBL. Toyota engineers and JBL engineers have collaborated since 1996 to offer performance-level sound to a variety of Toyota automobiles.
- Harman Kardon and BMW.
- Both Mark Levinson and Lexus.
- Revel and Lincoln.
- LEXICON AND GENESIS
What automobiles have Harman sound systems?
In order to build specialized audio, navigation, and multimedia solutions for automobiles across all of Tata’s model lines, HARMAN will draw on its elite engineering and development teams. The limited edition TATA Aria MPV, which will incorporate a top-tier audio system under HARMAN’s JBL brand, will be the first Tata vehicle to include HARMAN products. The 360-watt JBL sound system, which has ten speakers and a dedicated subwoofer, was showcased at the New Delhi Auto Expo earlier this year.
Dinesh Paliwal, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer of HARMAN, stated, “This deal with TATA Motors signifies a milestone in the growth of branded audio and infotainment system for the Indian market. We are extremely proud and delighted to be selected by TATA as their trusted supplier. “To design distinctive goods that will surprise and excite customers, our development teams will collaborate closely with TATA’s engineering department. In the Indian domestic market for OEM installed sound and infotainment, HARMAN and TATA will together establish a new standard.”
“In its upcoming Passenger Car platforms, TATA Motors will increase the use of the Infotainment and Acoustic Platforms created by HARMAN and provide world-class solutions in this area for the Indian and Export Markets. We will be able to advance our vehicles thanks to HARMAN’s cutting-edge technologies and extensive presence in all premium vehicles sold worldwide “said Mr. P. M. Telang, managing director of Tata Motors’ India operations.
The world’s top automakers, including Audi, BMW, Chrysler, FIAT, Ferrari, General Motors, Hyundai, Kia, Lexus, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Toyota, and Volkswagen, rely on HARMAN as their primary source for cutting-edge connectivity, infotainment, and audio. Global manufacturing and R&D operations are maintained by HARMAN.
Is Harman Kardon a decent auto audio brand?
The speakers from Harman Kardon are excellent. If harman / kardon is listed on the audio equipment you’re purchasing, including speakers, its sound quality is superior to the industry standard. Additionally, each Harman Kardon speaker has a distinctive design element that makes it stand out. Take a look at the audio products created by Harman Kardon if you want something classy that also has at least a hint of uniqueness.
Unfortunately, Harman Kardon speakers are not inexpensive due to their excellent sound quality and other wonderful features. Although Harman Kardon speakers typically have good quality, their costs range from premium to mid-range.