Find out how to change the wipers on your Hyundai Elantra. Below, pick an Elantra year. For the precise wiper blade connector on your Hyundai Elantra, we have tailored these instructions.
In This Article...
How is a wiper on the passenger side replaced?
- Step 1: Purchase wiper blade refills in the correct size. The wiper blade length should be measured.
- Slide remove the old wiper blade in step two. Old windshield wipers should be removed.
- Step 3: Insert the new windshield wiper blades.
On a Hyundai i30, how do you lift the windshield wipers?
- The wiper lever should be moved downward and held to the within 20 seconds of the engine being turned off.
- You can now remove the wipers from the windshield.
For a 2018 Hyundai Elantra, what size windshield wipers am I going to need?
The wiper blade sizes for the 2018 Hyundai Elantra are a 26″ driver’s side blade and a 16″ passenger side blade.