My 2022 Tucson’s remote starter operates, at best, patchily. Nothing happens if I only press the bottom button on the key fob. It won’t start until I push the unlock and lock buttons, and I have to do this while standing outside rather than inside my house.
I’ll do the research for you to save you time. Press and hold the remote start button for three seconds while locking it. The signal yellow lights will flash three times to signal a successful start if you work 100% of the time for me. Bluelink constantly requests that the device be locked in order to run the app.
In This Article...
How does a Hyundai use remote start?
By simultaneously pushing the Lock and Remote Start buttons within three seconds, the Remote Start feature can be used. Your Hyundai will be inspected by the system to determine whether it is safe to start it. If it is, the engine will start after 5 seconds and run for up to 15 minutes. To turn off the engine, press and hold the Start button once more for two seconds.
Setting Up and Using the Hyundai Blue Link (r)
Are you constantly rushing? In your 2022 Hyundai Tucson, do you ever forget to lock the doors? Do you want remote starting for your Hyundai? With the purchase of certain Hyundai models, drivers will have access to Hyundai Blue Link(r) Connected Car Services on their smartphone. With Hyundai Blue Link(r), you can use your smartphone to remotely start, lock, unlock, regulate interior temperatures, and more. For the first three years, this service is completely free. This step-by-step manual from San Tan Hyundai in Gilbert, Arizona teaches you how to configure and use Hyundai Blue Link(r). Make a test drive appointment right away to get a hands-on look at Hyundai technology!
From the convenience of your home or workplace, you may now start, warm, front-defrost, or cool your car.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: This complete remote starting kit is for the Key-to-Start – Gas 2022 Hyundai Tucson. a T-Harness, a data interface bypass module, and a remote starter. It is ready to be configured to YOUR vehicle and has firmware preloaded. There are all the parts included that are needed for installation. Notably, certain automobiles’ remote entry systems are inoperative when the engine is running. For further information, see the product description. ONLY an automatic transmission. The product might not function in autos made for sales outside of the United States and Canada.
- REMOTE START FEATURES – This is a remote start system that can be added to automobiles that already have keyless entry. Does not come with remotes; nevertheless, you can start your car by pressing the “lock” button three times with your factory remotes. No need to have extra key fobs on you! Options for 2, 3, or 4 hourly auto-start modes are programmable. Run times of 5, 10, 20, or 30 minutes can be programmed.
- SEMI PLUG & PLAY INSTALLATION TYPE – This kit makes use of a plug-in T-Harness to significantly cut down on the amount of wiring connections needed by conventional systems. There will still be some wiring connections needed for this product’s installation. With wire colors and positions, we give clear instructions. It should be possible for someone with a basic understanding of wiring automotive electronics to install this product effectively.
How to use the Hyundai key fob’s remote start
It could initially seem self-explanatory. Your key fob has a remote start button, but using it doesn’t just involve pressing a button. You must lock the doors with the key fob before pressing the remote start button (even if the doors are locked already).
Hold the remote start button after locking the door for 4 seconds. Holding the button down for at least two seconds is necessary for it to function. Your Hyundai’s parking lights will blink in response to each command.
The heating and cooling systems in your Hyundai will operate until the pre-set temperatures once it is started. If no additional action is taken after 10 minutes, the car will again switch off. The car will turn off once again if you press the remote start button once more.
Does the Hyundai Tucson’s key fob feature remote starting in 2022?
The Hyundai Tucson from 2022 has wireless charging capabilities. Additionally, the 15-watt charging pad uses a fan to simultaneously cool off and charge your Qi-compatible smartphone while simultaneously charging it in record speed. Your phone won’t heat up too much as a result.
Furthermore, a Hyundai Digital Key is included with the 2022 Tucson. As a result, you can use your smartphone to unlock doors and start your vehicle. You may start your 2022 Hyundai Tucson remotely with the Blue Link(r) Connected Car Service, lock and unlock the doors, activate the climate control, and more.
All trims of the Tucson come equipped with front dual USB outlets. On the other hand, the SEL and Limited trims come standard with the second row Dual USB outlets.
How is a Hyundai Tucson started?
- Verify that the parking brake is engaged.
- Check that P is selected using the shift lever (Park).
- To stop, apply the brakes.
- In the START position, turn the ignition key. When the engine starts, turn the key for no more than 10 seconds before releasing it.
How is a 2022 Hyundai Elantra remote started?
Press the lock button on your key fob while holding down the remote start button to activate the remote start function for your Hyundai Elantra. Alternatively, utilize the Blue Link Remote Package and your smartphone. When your parking lights flash, you’re all good to go! A
Sometimes getting into your car is about the last thing you want to do, whether it is 115 degrees and sunny or 15 degrees and snowy. Thankfully, technology has saved the day! You may start your Hyundai remotely in advance and start your commute without risking burning your hands or freezing your buns thanks to this feature. A
How can I tell whether the Hyundai I own has remote starting?
If your car has a remote starter, the owner’s manual will have information about your unique remote starter and how it functions. To see if this feature is present, look in the manual’s index.
Listed below are few well-known automobiles with a factory remote start option:
- Accord, Civic, and Insight from Honda
- GM automobiles (2003 – later)
- Honda Accord
- ZDX and TLX Acura (2010 – later)
- Tribeca, Legacy, and Outback Subaru models (2007 – later)
- Navara Altima
- Fusion and the Ford Mustang
- Corvette Camaro
Has the 2022 Hyundai Tucson a start-stop feature?
Press the Engine Start/Stop button while the gearshift is in P to shut off the engine (Park).
The gear will automatically shift to P if the Engine Start/Stop button is depressed while the car is in Drive or Reverse (Park).
When the gear changer is in N (Neutral), the Engine Start/Stop button will activate.
The warning chime will sound when you open the driver’s door if the steering wheel is not correctly locked.
When the button is in the OFF position, press the Engine Start/Stop button without pressing the brake pedal. The electrical accessories can be used in some cases.
- The battery power will automatically shut off if the Engine Start/Stop button is in the ACC position for more than an hour to stop the battery from draining.
- The Engine Start/Stop button won’t operate if the steering wheel isn’t correctly unlocked. While utilizing the Engine Start/Stop button
When it is in the ACC position, press the Engine Start/Stop button without pressing the brake pedal.
To stop the battery from being discharged, do not leave the Engine Start/Stop button in the ON position when the engine is not operating.
Press the Engine Start/Stop button when the gear selector is in the P (Park) or N (Neutral) position to start the engine. Depress the brake pedal.
Can a key fob be used to start a Hyundai Tucson?
Like many other cars on the market, the 2021 Hyundai Tucson doesn’t provide the standard push-button remote start via key fob. Instead, the Blue Link(r) Connected Car System—which is free for the first three years—offers remote starting.
Can you use the key to start a Hyundai?
Using your Android smartphone and the Hyundai Digital Key system, you may unlock and start your car. This article will walk you through the setup and usage of the Digital Key system if your Hyundai has it.
The following are the requirements for setting up a Hyundai Digital Key:
- a smartphone running Android. The Digital Key system is currently only compatible with Android phones. The phone needs to fulfill the following criteria:
- Android 7.0 or later operating system
- 4.0 or later for Bluetooth
- Near-Field Interaction (NFC)
NOTE: The utilization of Digital Key capabilities will be restricted if the device only supports NFC or BLE.
You have signed up for the Hyundai Digital Key service and have a MyHyundai account. The link between your phone and the Vehicle Identification Number of your automobile is formed through MyHyundai (VIN). Make sure your new Hyundai is listed in the car list if you are presently a MyHyundai member and it is equipped with a Digital Key.
Install the Hyundai Digital Key app on your phone after downloading it from Google Play.
with the aforementioned factors covered. The first step is to launch the Digital Key app and follow the on-screen instructions to enter the necessary data. The 4-digit PIN for your MyHyundai account will also be used by the Digital Key app.
What is the Hyundai stop-start system like?
Hyundai’s start/stop technology, known as the Idle Stop and Go (ISG) feature, was added to various 2012 models. When the vehicle comes to a stop, ISG automatically turns off the engine and then restarts it as soon as the brake pedal is removed.
Does Hyundai have a car-starting app?
The Bluelink App: What is it? Hyundai Bluelink subscribers can connect to their vehicle via their phone via the Bluelink Mobile App. With the help of this software, you can remote start your car, turn on the lights and horn, unlock and lock your car remotely, and do a lot more.
What does the Hyundai A off button do?
This functionality can be turned off using the button in the picture. When the A button is pressed, the engine won’t turn off when the car is stopped.
The system is turned off when the button’s light turns on. Keep in mind that it is only disabled till the engine is physically turned off. The vehicle will reactivate whenever you restart it. As advised by Jeep, there is no way to permanently disable the feature.
Blue Link Remote Start: What is It?
With the Remote Package, you may easily access functions using a web browser or mobile app. You can locate your car if you can’t remember where you parked it, use remote climate control (if it has it), open or lock your doors, or remote start your car.
Can I start my car with my phone?
With a digital vehicle key, you can lock, unlock, and start your automobile from an Android phone. Important: Digital car keys are only compatible with a few models of automobile and are compatible with Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro, and a few Android devices running Android 12. You need to be connected to the internet in order to set up a digital car key.
With your Hyundai key fob, are the windows able to be rolled down?
You might not be aware of all the functions your Hyundai key fob is capable of, like rolling down your windows while standing outside the car. Even better, if your battery dies, the mechanical key inside your key fob will still work.
You could become daunted by the quantity of features offered when you visit the showroom to buy a new car. It’s simple to overlook the functions your key fob is capable of, from user-friendly infotainment benefits to cutting-edge driver assistance technologies. A