By simultaneously pushing the Lock and Remote Start buttons within three seconds, the Remote Start feature can be used. Your Hyundai will be inspected by the system to determine whether it is safe to start it. If it is, the engine will start after 5 seconds and run for up to 15 minutes. To turn off the engine, press and hold the Start button once more for two seconds.
In This Article...
Hyundai Tucson Push Start Remote Start for 2016 to 2021 Plug & Play
The ONLY completely plug-and-play remote start solution for the Hyundai Tucson from 2016 to 2021. Most consumers can complete the installation process in under an hour. To start your Hyundai Tucson after installation, simply push the lock button on the factory remote three times. If the factory remote’s range is insufficient, you can also purchase one of our choices with a longer range when you check out. This kit now contains TAKEOVER, so when you open the door, the car won’t turn off and you may hop in and drive!
- Complete Kit includes ALL required parts.
- includes instructions for installation.
- Easy to install, requires no cutting or splicing
- Easy, straightforward, PLUG & PLAY installation
- These kits, sold in the thousands, are excellent!
- 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 Toyota Tucson
- Your VIN #’s tenth letter must be an H, J, K, or L.
- Push-start ignition is required.
- Model of fuel cell incompatible
- Unable to work with key start
- Power locks and keyless entry are required for the vehicle.
- only an automatic transmission.
One t-harness and plug-and-play installation were completed on the driver’s side at the headlight switch and under the dash, respectively. Installation that is 100% Plug & Play ABSOLUTELY NO cables must be cut, spliced, etc.
Your present OEM remote’s lock button must be pressed three times in order to start the car.
Your present OEM remote’s lock button must be pressed three times in order to STOP the vehicle.
If you don’t get out and get in, the vehicle will run for 15 minutes before shutting down.
Simply get inside and depress the brake to take control of the vehicle after remote starting. After that, you can start driving without having to shut down or restart the car.
- Simply press LOCK three times on your factory remote to activate the remote starting. 3x Lock From OEM Fob Only = No Additional Remotes to Carry.
- 1-Way 1500ft = Includes two 1-button remote controls with a range of up to 1500 feet, plus a third lock from the OEM fob that also functions.
- 2 Way 3000 Foot = Includes 1 1-Button 1-Button and a 2-Way Remote The OEM fob’s 3x lock and a 1-way remote with a range of up to 3000 feet will also function.
- Start your automobile from anywhere in the globe with an app on your phone. Service Plan is necessary upon purchase or installation. Free for the first year, then $39.95 per year. (3x Lock will also function)
- Full House = You get everything! Use the 2-way 3000ft remote control, your smartphone, or your OEM key to start your vehicle from anywhere in the globe. Press lock three times. After purchase or installation, a service plan is required for the smart phone module. Free for the first year, then $39.95 per year.
My 2022 Tucson’s remote starter operates, at best, patchily. Nothing happens if I only press the bottom button on the key fob. It won’t start until I push the unlock and lock buttons, and I have to do this while standing outside rather than inside my house.
I’ll do the research for you to save you time. Press and hold the remote start button for three seconds while locking it. The signal yellow lights will flash three times to signal a successful start if you work 100% of the time for me. Bluelink constantly requests that the device be locked in order to run the app.
How to use the Hyundai key fob’s remote start
It could initially seem self-explanatory. Your key fob has a remote start button, but using it doesn’t just involve pressing a button. You must lock the doors with the key fob before pressing the remote start button (even if the doors are locked already).
Hold the remote start button after locking the door for 4 seconds. Holding the button down for at least two seconds is necessary for it to function. Your Hyundai’s parking lights will blink in response to each command.
The heating and cooling systems in your Hyundai will operate until the pre-set temperatures once it is started. If no additional action is taken after 10 minutes, the car will again switch off. The car will turn off once again if you press the remote start button once more.
How can I remotely start my Hyundai Sonata 2021?
You are in for a treat if your Hyundai Sonata has a remote start. However, you must understand how to use it in order to make use of this functionality. The procedures are outlined below!
Follow these instructions to remotely start your Hyundai Sonata:
- Begin by using the Bluelink app or fob to lock the doors [even if the doors are already secured].
- Hold down the remote start button after that.
- Before the car starts, the headlights and turn signals will flash.
- After operating for 10 minutes, the Hyundai Sonata will shut off.
- Press the remote start button once more to stop the car.
No matter the weather, having a remote start is a useful feature. We’ll look more closely at how and when to use the remote start option in your Hyundai Sonata in this post. Continue reading for answers to more frequently asked questions about the Sonata’s remote start.
Let us first state that we hope you find the links provided here beneficial before you continue reading. We may receive a commission if you buy something after clicking on one of the links on this page, so thank you!
Does the Hyundai Tucson have remote start in 2021?
Like many other cars on the market, the 2021 Hyundai Tucson doesn’t provide the standard push-button remote start via key fob. Instead, the Blue Link(r) Connected Car System—which is free for the first three years—offers remote starting.
How is a Hyundai Tucson started?
- Verify that the parking brake is engaged.
- Check that P is selected using the shift lever (Park).
- To stop, apply the brakes.
- In the START position, turn the ignition key. When the engine starts, turn the key for no more than 10 seconds before releasing it.
Does the Hyundai Tucson’s key fob feature remote starting in 2022?
The Hyundai Tucson from 2022 has wireless charging capabilities. Additionally, the 15-watt charging pad uses a fan to simultaneously cool off and charge your Qi-compatible smartphone while simultaneously charging it in record speed. Your phone won’t heat up too much as a result.
Furthermore, a Hyundai Digital Key is included with the 2022 Tucson. As a result, you can use your smartphone to unlock doors and start your vehicle. You may start your 2022 Hyundai Tucson remotely with the Blue Link(r) Connected Car Service, lock and unlock the doors, activate the climate control, and more.
All trims of the Tucson come equipped with front dual USB outlets. On the other hand, the SEL and Limited trims come standard with the second row Dual USB outlets.
How do I use my key fob to remotely start my 2021 Hyundai Elantra?
Press and hold the remote start button for four seconds after pushing the lock button. The button must be depressed for at least two seconds. A
After itas successfully receives the command, the car should start and the parking lights should flash.
The Hyundai will run for 15 minutes before turning off automatically. If you intend to use your remote start feature, you might want to make sure the temperature is set where you want it beforehand because the climate control will operate at whatever setting it was on previously. A A
How can I tell whether the remote start on my Hyundai is working?
If your car has a remote starter, the owner’s manual will have information about your unique remote starter and how it functions. To see if this feature is present, look in the manual’s index.
Listed below are few well-known automobiles with a factory remote start option:
- Accord, Civic, and Insight from Honda
- GM automobiles (2003 – later)
- Honda Accord
- ZDX and TLX Acura (2010 – later)
- Tribeca, Legacy, and Outback Subaru models (2007 – later)
- Navara Altima
- Fusion and the Ford Mustang
- Corvette Camaro
Have Hyundai vehicles remote starters?
A subscription to Bluelink Remote Package is necessary. Only automobiles with an automatic transmission or a dual clutch transmission that are equipped with push button start are eligible for remote vehicle starting. Not offered on all trims and models. Use Remote Start only if it is secure to do so.
With only a few taps on the app or a simple command to Alexa, you can remotely start your Hyundai’s engine, adjust the temperature inside, and turn on the defroster.
Where can I get a Hyundai Blue Link?
If you don’t want to create a BlueLink account after registering, you can do so by clicking the Wave Enrollment option. We’ll walk you through the setup.
- Make a 4-digit pin, then press Next.
- The free trial offered with your new Hyundai is defaulted to being selected when you choose your desired Blue Link plan and click Next.
- Enter your payment information; if you choose to be charged after the free trial, your chosen payment method will be charged.
- Review the package choices and additional information, then click Done.
I’m done now! You may now sign into Hyundai BlueLink on a mobile device and make use of its capabilities.
If my Hyundai has Blue Link, how can I know?
Which Hyundai models come with Blue Link? The majority of Hyundai cars from 2013 and later are now equipped with Blue Link, which first debuted on the 2012 Sonata. Blue Link is not available in vehicles manufactured after 2013, such as the 2013-2017 Accent, 2013 Elantra sedan, and 2013 Tucson.
My car can Hyundai track?
The MyHyundai with Bluelink Mobile App is used to access the Car Finder feature. If your GPS signal is within a mile of your vehicle, this feature enables you to locate your car on a map and allows you to bookmark the location of your car for later use.
With your Hyundai key fob, are the windows able to be rolled down?
You might not be aware of all the functions your Hyundai key fob is capable of, like rolling down your windows while standing outside the car. Even better, if your battery dies, the mechanical key inside your key fob will still work.
You could become daunted by the quantity of features offered when you visit the showroom to buy a new car. It’s simple to overlook the functions your key fob is capable of, from user-friendly infotainment benefits to cutting-edge driver assistance technologies. A
Is there a cost associated with Hyundai Blue Link?
Currently, both Apple and Android mobile phones and devices support downloading the Hyundai Blue Link app (including Alexa and smartwatches). Both the Apple Store and the Google Play Store have the application. The program works with the majority of modern devices, but Hyundai provides a handy list so you can check just in case.
Blue Link began with the Sonata and Veloster models in 2012, and it has since extended. The Sonata, Sonata Hybrid, Veloster, Veloster Turbo, Azera, Genesis Coupe, Elantra GT, Santa Fe, Santa Fe Sport, Genesis, and Equus vehicles currently have Blue Link as an optional feature. For a limited time and for three years, certain Hyundai automobiles come with a complimentary subscription to Blue Link Connected Car Service.
A compatible device, Hyundai vehicle, and an app subscription are required in order to use the Blue Link app.
Three options are offered: Connected Car, which offers full emergency help, Remote Package, which grants access to capabilities like remote starting and remote climate control, and Guidance Package, which includes route search. Currently, each plan costs $99 per year.