When you’re out and about, Bluetooth makes it simple and safe to stay connected to the contacts, applications, and music on your mobile device. You must understand how to connect your smartphone to the multimedia system in your Hyundai before you can begin using Bluetooth.
A general, step-by-step tutorial for pairing your phone can be found below. Please visit Hyundai Bluetooth connecting instructions for instructions unique to your vehicle and device.
1. Click the Setup button, which is next to the LCD display controls.
2. Click the Bluetooth icon in the Settings Menu.
3. Choose Bluetooth Connection from the Bluetooth menu.
4. Choose Create New.
5. Ensure that your device has Bluetooth enabled.
6. Open the Bluetooth screen on your device, then choose the device name that corresponds to the one that is shown.
7. A Passkey can be needed on your phone. Put the number into your phone if asked.
8. The car will certify that the connection between your device and the vehicle was successful.
9. The car will acknowledge that it downloaded your contacts.
10. If you want to make your phone the primary device for Auto Connection, choose Yes.
In This Article...
Connecting an Android Device to a Hyundai Bluetooth
- On the infotainment screen in your car, press the phone button.
- Make sure your Android device has Bluetooth turned on.
- If it is, a pop-up message on your phone informing you that it can be associated with your Hyundai Bluetooth should appear. Simply search for the device with a name that corresponds to the Vehicle Name seen on your vehicle’s screen and choose it.
- The 6-digit passkey on your phone will be compared to the one displayed in your car, and if they match, you can push the OK button. In addition, your phone could ask you if you want to give your Hyundai access to your contacts and phone log. You should agree to this if you want to access your contacts when you’re on the move.
- Select Yes if you want that phone to be the primary one in the car.
How do I link my Hyundai Sonata’s Bluetooth?
- Check once again that the car or SUV is in park, on, or running according to your option.
- Find and hit the “phone” button that is located beneath your infotainment system.
- On your Android phone or other device, enable Bluetooth.
- When the feature is activated, a notification stating that you can pair the device with your Hyundai Bluetooth should appear.
- Locate the proper car name in the list, then pick it.
- A second prompt will show a 6-digit passkey; make sure it corresponds with the one seen in your car and press OK.
- There may be a few more questions that you can respond to as you please.
- You’re finished!
Why won’t my Hyundai Sonata pair with Bluetooth?
Try uninstalling your phone from the Hyundai Bluetooth(r) System and then “pair” it again if the Hyundai Bluetooth(r) System still won’t connect even if it used to. How does the Hyundai Bluetooth(r) System erase a phone? Select Bluetooth, then Bluetooth Connection, by pressing the SETUP button.
Why won’t my Hyundai Bluetooth connect?
If you have added a new APP to your phone and it is now refusing to connect, the APP may be interfering with the phone’s capacity to connect to the car. Delete the phone and car profiles, if you can. Re-pair the phone after that. Try removing the APP and then pairing the phone to the car if this doesn’t work.
Why can’t my iPhone and Hyundai Sonata pair?
On your phone, turn on Bluetooth(r). Choose “SONATA” from the list of Bluetooth(r) devices on your smartphone, and then enter the passkey that appears on the screen. Continually pair. The contact list* will start to transfer to the audio system after pairing is complete (if your phone is supported)
What is the best way to link my Android phone to my Hyundai?
Setting Up Your Phone Your Android should first be connected to the front in-dash USB port. Additionally, you need to enable Bluetooth on your phone and select Accept to grant Android AutoTM rights. Your phone is now connected.
How can I get my Hyundai to connect to WiFi?
The first Hyundai model to offer In-Car Wi-Fi, which gives Hyundai vehicles quick, secure in-vehicle internet connectivity, is the 2023 Hyundai Palisade.
Hyundai owners may now purchase a data package through Verizon to bring in car support, eliminating the requirement for them to utilize their own smartphone as a hotspot.
Hyundai customers can connect up to 5 devices with In-Car Wi-Fi Hotspot. Passengers can use this to access social networking platforms, game apps, music and movie streaming services, or even to conduct business while driving.
Customers of Hyundai Bluelink are eligible for a three-month or three-gigabyte free trial (whichever comes first).
Make sure you have Bluelink enrollment.
In the driving steps:
Start by going to the “Home” screen.
2. Choose “Setup,” “Data/Network,” and “Wi-Fi Hotspot.”
3. Verify Wi-Fi Hotspot is activated.
4. On your mobile device(s), choose the Wi-Fi hotspot name associated with the vehicle from the list of available networks, and enter the password shown on the vehicle’s screen.
Available settings are:
- SSID: The owner can modify this parameter, which modifies the network name.
- Password – The owner sets this to safeguard the car’s Wi-Fi hotspot with a password.
- Frequency Bands – The owner can choose between 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
Questions and Answers:
What is a Wi-Fi hotspot in a car?
The Verizon-powered In-Car Wi-Fi Hotspot offers in-car internet connection. You can connect up to 5 devices (such as laptops, gaming consoles, smartphones, and tablets) to the internet to browse the web, stream media, or play video games.
- How much does an in-car Wi-Fi hotspot cost?
- Which Hyundai models are Wi-Fi hotspot compatible?
- How are In-Car Wi-Fi hotspot accounts managed?
- How should I do if my in-car Wi-Fi hotspot breaks down?
Is Bluetooth available on the 2015 Hyundai Elantra?
Just click Elantra once. After that, the phone should immediately link with the More Just click Elantra once. After that, the phone should be automatically paired with the car.
How can I reset the Bluetooth on my Hyundai?
These steps also apply if you need to reset your Hyundai Bluetooth(r) connection. Ensure that the gear shift is in PARK before driving. A key is turned to the on position. Press “Bluetooth(r) Connection” after selecting the “Bluetooth(r)” icon on the screen.
How do you link your car’s Bluetooth?
- Verify that your car is paired and ready for discovery.
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Click Connected devices. Tap “Bluetooth” if you see it.
- To pair a new device, tap. Name of your vehicle
How can I use Bluetooth to play music from my phone in my car?
- Start paring on the stereo in your car. On the stereo in your car, begin the Bluetooth pairing procedure.
- Step 2: Navigate to the setup menu on your phone.
- Step 3: Choose the submenu for Bluetooth Settings.
- Choose your stereo in step four.
- 5. Enter your PIN.
- Enjoy your music in step six.
How can I restart my car’s Bluetooth?
The best approach to accomplish this is to turn off Bluetooth on both your smartphone and your car. Remove your smartphone from the infotainment system in your car, along with any history of connected devices. After that, turn off the car, turn on your smartphone, and restart it.
How can I connect my phone’s Bluetooth to my device?
- From the top of the screen, swipe downward.
- Touch Bluetooth and hold it.
- To pair a new device, tap. If Pair new device isn’t there, go under “Available devices” or hit More. Refresh.
- Select the Bluetooth device you want to associate with your device by tapping its name.
- Observe any guidelines shown on the screen.
How durable is a 2015 Hyundai Sonata?
How long do Hyundai Sonatas last? may be a question you have if you’re looking to buy a new car. To ensure that you get the most out of your investment, your vehicle must last a long period.
The Hyundai Sonata is a reliable car that many users have reported lasting anywhere between 200,000 and 250,000 miles before experiencing serious engine problems. Many other people have traveled far beyond 350,000 miles in their cars. But according to Hyundai of Newbern, maintenance is the secret to durability.
Why won’t my iPhone pair with Bluetooth?
Try these steps to see if they help you couple a Bluetooth accessory, like as a wireless keyboard, to your iOS or iPadOS device:
- Ensure that your iOS or iPadOS device and Bluetooth accessories are in close proximity to one another.
- Restart your Bluetooth device after turning it off.
- Make sure your Bluetooth accessory is turned on, fully charged, and plugged in. Check to check if your attachment needs new batteries if it does.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled for any apps you use with the Bluetooth accessory by going to Settings > Privacy > Bluetooth on your iOS or iPadOS device.
Without a USB port, how do I use CarPlay?
Do not worry if your vehicle does not support wired CarPlay or if you do not have a USB-A to Lightning connector on hand. Without a wire, you can install CarPlay by using the voice command capabilities of your vehicle.
While the wireless or Bluetooth is turned on, press and hold the voice command button on the steering wheel.
Once it has initialized, CarPlay will keep doing so each time you start your engine.
How do I turn CarPlay on?
Click “Settings,” followed by “General” and “CarPlay.” From the list of “Available Cars,” pick your car. Hold down the CarPlay Home button on your touchscreen or the Voice Control button on your steering wheel. You should be prepared to employ the Apple CarPlay functions once Siri appears.