When you’re out and about, Bluetooth makes it simple and safe to stay connected to the contacts, applications, and music on your mobile device. You must understand how to connect your smartphone to the multimedia system in your Hyundai before you can begin using Bluetooth.
A general, step-by-step tutorial for pairing your phone can be found below. Please visit Hyundai Bluetooth connecting instructions for instructions unique to your vehicle and device.
1. Click the Setup button, which is next to the LCD display controls.
2. Click the Bluetooth icon in the Settings Menu.
3. Choose Bluetooth Connection from the Bluetooth menu.
4. Choose Create New.
5. Ensure that your device has Bluetooth enabled.
6. Open the Bluetooth screen on your device, then choose the device name that corresponds to the one that is shown.
7. A Passkey can be needed on your phone. Put the number into your phone if asked.
8. The car will certify that the connection between your device and the vehicle was successful.
9. The car will acknowledge that it downloaded your contacts.
10. If you want to make your phone the primary device for Auto Connection, choose Yes.
In This Article...
How can I link my Hyundai Santa Fe’s Bluetooth?
- Check once again that the car or SUV is in park, on, or running according to your option.
- Find and hit the “phone” button that is located beneath your infotainment system.
- On your Android phone or other device, enable Bluetooth.
- When the feature is activated, a notification stating that you can pair the device with your Hyundai Bluetooth should appear.
- Locate the proper car name in the list, then pick it.
- A second prompt will show a 6-digit passkey; make sure it corresponds with the one seen in your car and press OK.
- There may be a few more questions that you can respond to as you please.
- You’re finished!
What is the Bluetooth setup process for a 2011 Hyundai?
- On the infotainment screen in your car, press the phone button.
- Make sure your Android device has Bluetooth turned on.
- If it is, a pop-up message on your phone informing you that it can be associated with your Hyundai Bluetooth should appear. Simply search for the device with a name that corresponds to the Vehicle Name seen on your vehicle’s screen and choose it.
- The 6-digit passkey on your phone will be compared to the one displayed in your car, and if they match, you can push the OK button. In addition, your phone could ask you if you want to give your Hyundai access to your contacts and phone log. You should agree to this if you want to access your contacts when you’re on the move.
- Select Yes if you want that phone to be the primary one in the car.
Has the 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe Bluetooth capability?
A six-speaker audio with Bluetooth and USB connectivity is included as standard equipment on the Santa Fe, which is available with either front- or all-wheel drive.
Has the 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe Bluetooth capability?
With a long list of excellent safety features and outstanding safety ratings, the 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe should provide most families peace of mind when used as their main family vehicle.
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) awarded the Santa Fe top “good” grades in every test, including the new roof strength test, making it a Top Safety Pick once more for 2012. The federal government hasn’t yet made its findings public, but the Santa Fe performed admirably in the previous ratings scheme.
The Santa Fe comes standard with curtain airbags, stability control, and Bluetooth, which we classify as a safety equipment. Additionally, Hyundai upgraded its stability control system this year to include downhill brake control.
Has the 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe Bluetooth capability?
All of that is listed as standard equipment for the Santa Fe, and then an analog auxiliary input, USB connectivity, and Bluetooth are added.
Has the 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe Bluetooth capability?
A third-row seat with auxiliary rear climate controls and Bluetooth for wirelessly tethering your phone to the car are other choices. The Santa Fe Limited is the only model that offers an optional navigation system and a rear-seat entertainment system. A towing preparation package is standard on SE and Limited variants.
How can I link my 2011 Kia Sorento’s Bluetooth?
The gadget must first be added to your Kia’s list of Bluetooth devices in order to pair with it. Simply turn on Bluetooth and connect to the device of your choosing after that. a
To connect to your Kia over Bluetooth, you must first pair the device by adding it to the system’s list of Bluetooth devices. Five devices in total may be registered. How? Read on.
1) Press the [PHONE] button on the control panel, then choose Phone settings > Add new device. You can also use the Call/Answer button on your steering wheel as an alternative.
2) On the device you wish to connect to, turn on Bluetooth. Look for the system in your car, then choose it.
3) To finalize the connection, enter or confirm the password.
* Enter the password a0000a, which should show up on your system screen, if the passkey input pop-up shows on your device.
* Verify that the 6-digit password that shows on your device matches the one that is displayed on your system screen, and then confirm connection from the device, if one displays.
Bluetooth is allegedly universally compatible, although there are some situations in which this may not be the case. For instance, Bluetooth Smarta devices can only be associated with other Bluetooth Smarta devices.
It is simple to couple a device with your Kia, however you can only connect one item at once.
1) From the control panel, select Phone settings > Paired devices by pressing the [PHONE] button. You can also quickly start by pressing the Call/Answer button on the steering wheel if there is no connected device.
2) Choose the device of your choosing by turning the [TUNE] knob, then press the knob to connect.
*If another device is already connected, click on it to unplug it first.
Why won’t my Hyundai Bluetooth connect?
If you have added a new APP to your phone and it is now refusing to connect, the APP may be interfering with the phone’s capacity to connect to the car. Delete the phone and car profiles, if you can. Re-pair the phone after that. Try removing the APP and then pairing the phone to the car if this doesn’t work.
How do I use Bluetooth to play music in my Hyundai?
Playing music over Bluetooth (r) Once paired, press the ‘Media’ button on your car, then choose ‘Bluetooth Audio’ from the menu that appears on the infotainment screen. Then, find the song or playlist you wish to listen to on the infotainment screen, and push play.
How can I use my 2011 Hyundai Sonata’s Bluetooth to play music?
On your phone, turn on Bluetooth(r). Choose “SONATA” from the list of Bluetooth(r) devices on your smartphone, and then enter the passkey that appears on the screen. Continually pair. The contact list* will start to transfer to the audio system after pairing is complete (if your phone is supported)
Why won’t my Hyundai Sonata pair with Bluetooth?
Try uninstalling your phone from the Hyundai Bluetooth(r) System and then “pair” it again if the Hyundai Bluetooth(r) System still won’t connect even if it used to. How does the Hyundai Bluetooth(r) System erase a phone? Select Bluetooth, then Bluetooth Connection, by pressing the SETUP button.
How can I reset the Bluetooth on my Hyundai?
These steps also apply if you need to reset your Hyundai Bluetooth(r) connection. Ensure that the gear shift is in PARK before driving. A key is turned to the on position. Press “Bluetooth(r) Connection” after selecting the “Bluetooth(r)” icon on the screen.
Has Santa Fe Bluetooth technology?
One of the most attractive SUVs on the luxury automobile market is the Hyundai Santa Fe. Every lux element has been included in the Hyundai, ensuring that the ride is luxurious and comfortable at all times. The car has Bluetooth connectivity as well, which gives it a sophisticated and attractive appearance. The Bluetooth interface connects the high-tech music system. You may do this to link your smartphone to the vehicle’s speakers and enjoy smooth audio streaming while also using it to take calls. The power steering wheel has phone and audio options to help you manage it more effectively. All Santa Fe models have access to this function. Without this, the interior of this high-end SUV is equally as luxurious. The seats’ plush leather upholstery contrasts with the superior automated air conditioning system.
What is the best way to link my Android phone to my Hyundai?
Setting Up Your Phone Your Android should first be connected to the front in-dash USB port. Additionally, you need to enable Bluetooth on your phone and select Accept to grant Android AutoTM rights. Your phone is now connected.
Has the 2011 Hyundai I30 Bluetooth?
2011 Hyundai i30 interior features a one-touch triple turn signal for the i30 SLX and i30 SR, and Bluetooth connectivity is standard on all variants. Additionally, all models now feature follow-home headlights.
How do I use Bluetooth to play music in my car?
- Start paring on the stereo in your car. On the stereo in your car, begin the Bluetooth pairing procedure.
- Step 2: Navigate to the setup menu on your phone.
- Step 3: Choose the submenu for Bluetooth Settings.
- Choose your stereo in step four.
- 5. Enter your PIN.
- Enjoy your music in step six.
How can I connect my phone’s Bluetooth to my device?
- From the top of the screen, swipe downward.
- Touch Bluetooth and hold it.
- To pair a new device, tap. If Pair new device isn’t there, go under “Available devices” or hit More. Refresh.
- Select the Bluetooth device you want to associate with your device by tapping its name.
- Observe any guidelines shown on the screen.
Why won’t my iPhone pair with Bluetooth?
Try these steps to see if they help you couple a Bluetooth accessory, like as a wireless keyboard, to your iOS or iPadOS device:
- Ensure that your iOS or iPadOS device and Bluetooth accessories are in close proximity to one another.
- Restart your Bluetooth device after turning it off.
- Make sure your Bluetooth accessory is turned on, fully charged, and plugged in. Check to check if your attachment needs new batteries if it does.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled for any apps you use with the Bluetooth accessory by going to Settings > Privacy > Bluetooth on your iOS or iPadOS device.