When you’re out and about, Bluetooth makes it simple and safe to stay connected to the contacts, applications, and music on your mobile device. You must understand how to connect your smartphone to the multimedia system in your Hyundai before you can begin using Bluetooth.
A general, step-by-step tutorial for pairing your phone can be found below. Please visit Hyundai Bluetooth connecting instructions for instructions unique to your vehicle and device.
1. Click the Setup button, which is next to the LCD display controls.
2. Click the Bluetooth icon in the Settings Menu.
3. Choose Bluetooth Connection from the Bluetooth menu.
4. Choose Create New.
5. Ensure that your device has Bluetooth enabled.
6. Open the Bluetooth screen on your device, then choose the device name that corresponds to the one that is shown.
7. A Passkey can be needed on your phone. Put the number into your phone if asked.
8. The car will certify that the connection between your device and the vehicle was successful.
9. The car will acknowledge that it downloaded your contacts.
10. If you want to make your phone the primary device for Auto Connection, choose Yes.
In This Article...
How can I make a phone call from my 2015 Hyundai Accent?
Setting Up Your Phone Your Android should first be connected to the front in-dash USB port. Additionally, you need to enable Bluetooth on your phone and select Accept to grant Android AutoTM rights. Your phone is now connected.
Has the 2014 Hyundai Accent Bluetooth?
The 2014 Accent comes equipped with a six-speaker stereo, satellite radio, and a USB port as standard amenities. Cruise control, Bluetooth, a sunroof, a steering wheel and shifter encased in leather, and a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel are all options.
How can I link my 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe’s Bluetooth?
- On the infotainment screen in your car, press the phone button.
- Make sure your Android device has Bluetooth turned on.
- If it is, a pop-up message on your phone informing you that it can be associated with your Hyundai Bluetooth should appear. Simply search for the device with a name that corresponds to the Vehicle Name seen on your vehicle’s screen and choose it.
- The 6-digit passkey on your phone will be compared to the one displayed in your car, and if they match, you can push the OK button. In addition, your phone could ask you if you want to give your Hyundai access to your contacts and phone log. You should agree to this if you want to access your contacts when you’re on the move.
- Select Yes if you want that phone to be the primary one in the car.
Has the 2015 Hyundai Accent Bluetooth?
Hyundai Accent 2015 Features Bluetooth, cruise control, and a sunroof are available amenities. The Accent doesn’t come with a lot of technological capabilities, but it offers simple music and climate settings.
How can I reset the Bluetooth on my Hyundai Accent?
Try uninstalling your phone from the Hyundai Bluetooth(r) System and then “pair” it again if the Hyundai Bluetooth(r) System still won’t connect even if it used to. How does the Hyundai Bluetooth(r) System erase a phone? Select Bluetooth, then Bluetooth Connection, by pressing the SETUP button.
Why won’t my Hyundai Bluetooth connect?
If you have added a new APP to your phone and it is now refusing to connect, the APP may be interfering with the phone’s capacity to connect to the car. Delete the phone and car profiles, if you can. Re-pair the phone after that. Try removing the APP and then pairing the phone to the car if this doesn’t work.
Are Hyundai Accents Bluetooth-equipped?
Starting in 2010, vehicles could be equipped with Bluetooth, and the Hyundai Accent included bluetooth audio in 2012. The SE variant of the 2019 Hyundai Accent is equipped with a Bluetooth hands-free phone system. The hands-free phone system and speech recognition are included with the SEL and Limited trims.
How does a 2013 Hyundai Sonata use Bluetooth to play music?
By pressing the TUNE button and the ENTER button simultaneously, choose “PAIR” by selecting. On your phone, turn on Bluetooth(r). Choose “SONATA” from the list of Bluetooth(r) devices on your smartphone, and then enter the passkey that appears on the screen. Keep pairing.
How can I pair my automobile with my Bluetooth-enabled phone?
- Verify that your car is paired and ready for discovery.
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Click Connected devices. Tap “Bluetooth” if you see it.
- To pair a new device, tap. Name of your vehicle
Is Bluetooth available on the 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe?
Bluetooth, USB, and Hyundai’s BlueLink telematics package, with service starting at $80 per year, are all standard on every Santa Fe.
How can my Hyundai Accent be reset?
Open the hood of your Hyundai Accent car and use a wrench to remove the positive cable from the battery to reset the computer. Locate and remove the “ECM”-labeled fuse after that. Keep it out of the automobile for three to five minutes to clear the computer’s memory.
We strongly advise against tampering with the computer in your car because it’s incredibly dangerous. The operation of your air conditioning systems, radios, anti-lock brake systems, airbags, and alarm systems is all controlled by your car computer.
In addition, it controls electronic panels, automatic gearboxes, engine and emission controls, cruise control, traction control, and other safety features. The computer also acts as a tester for these features’ problems. Simply simply, a damaged computer box might render your vehicle worthless.
If you decide to experiment with your computer box, be sure you are skilled in what you are doing. Yes, resetting your media system via the computer box would ensure a complete reset, but if done incorrectly, you could end up doing extremely serious and costly harm to your car.
If you’re planning to do this, we advise that you see an approved dealership or a reputable mechanic. To err on the side of caution is preferable to regret afterwards.
How can I restart my car’s Bluetooth?
The best approach to accomplish this is to turn off Bluetooth on both your smartphone and your car. Remove your smartphone from the infotainment system in your car, along with any history of connected devices. After that, turn off the car, turn on your smartphone, and restart it.
What is the best way to link my Android phone to my car?
Sync your phone. Your Android phone should be connected to the USB port in your car using a USB cable. Your phone could prompt you to update to the most recent version of the app or download the Android Auto app. To finish setup, adhere to the directions displayed on screen.
Does Hyundai support Android Auto?
Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are pre-installed in the majority of Hyundai vehicles with Display Audio or Navigation that are 2017 model year or newer. Only a small percentage of cars do not have it installed, though. You do not need this update if your car already has Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. To find out if your car qualifies for this upgrade, look at the list below.
Why won’t my iPhone pair with Bluetooth?
Try these steps to see if they help you couple a Bluetooth accessory, like as a wireless keyboard, to your iOS or iPadOS device:
- Ensure that your iOS or iPadOS device and Bluetooth accessories are in close proximity to one another.
- Restart your Bluetooth device after turning it off.
- Make sure your Bluetooth accessory is turned on, fully charged, and plugged in. Check to check if your attachment needs new batteries if it does.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled for any apps you use with the Bluetooth accessory by going to Settings > Privacy > Bluetooth on your iOS or iPadOS device.
Is CarPlay available on the Hyundai Accent?
The 2022 Hyundai Accent comes with a 7-inch touchscreen music system with six speakers as an option. Additionally, it has Apple CarPlay(r) and Android AutoTM functions so that you can easily connect your smartphone to your car. The 2022 Hyundai Accent also includes a remote keyless entry system with panic warning as an added convenience. You may answer calls in your Accent without taking your hands off the wheel thanks to the speech recognition Bluetooth(r) hands-free system in place. In addition, the 2022 Hyundai Accent offers automatic temperature management and an auto defogging system to maintain the ideal environment inside regardless of the weather outside.
Why can’t Bluetooth locate devices?
The device you’re trying to pair with Bluetooth frequently doesn’t appear in the list when your phone searches for Bluetooth devices. The device’s own Bluetooth is typically either off or not in pairing mode when this happens.
To find out how to activate pairing mode and make it discoverable, consult the user handbook. While some devices have a specific Bluetooth button, some headphones require you to keep the power button down longer.
Some of the most annoying devices require a complete reset in order to become discoverable once more.
Is my phone compatible with Android Auto?
- a capable Android phone that supports 5 GHz Wi-Fi, has the most recent Android Auto app installed, and has an active data plan. These Android versions support wireless projection:
- Contact the manufacturer of your phone to learn if it supports 5 GHz Wi-Fi.
- Your smartphone must adhere to specific legal standards in the EU in order to utilize 5 GHz Wi-Fi in a vehicle. The Pixel 3 and newer variants of Google smartphones meet this criteria.
- Contact your car’s manufacturer to learn if the model of your vehicle is compatible with wireless Android Auto.