Press “Bluetooth(r) Connection” after selecting the “Bluetooth(r)” icon on the screen. Click “Add New.” The Bluetooth(r) capability on your phone should then be enabled. Choose a device that will display the name of the model of your car, such as “Elantra” for a Hyundai Elantra Bluetooth(r) connection.
In This Article...
Get assistance with phone pairing.
When you’re out and about, Bluetooth makes it simple and safe to stay connected to the contacts, applications, and music on your mobile device. You must understand how to connect your smartphone to the multimedia system in your Hyundai before you can begin using Bluetooth.
A general, step-by-step tutorial for pairing your phone can be found below. Please visit Hyundai Bluetooth connecting instructions for instructions unique to your vehicle and device.
1. Click the Setup button, which is next to the LCD display controls.
2. Click the Bluetooth icon in the Settings Menu.
3. Choose Bluetooth Connection from the Bluetooth menu.
4. Choose Create New.
5. Ensure that your device has Bluetooth enabled.
6. Open the Bluetooth screen on your device, then choose the device name that corresponds to the one that is shown.
7. A Passkey can be needed on your phone. Put the number into your phone if asked.
8. The car will certify that the connection between your device and the vehicle was successful.
9. The car will acknowledge that it downloaded your contacts.
10. If you want to make your phone the primary device for Auto Connection, choose Yes.
Connecting an Android Device to a Hyundai Bluetooth
- On the infotainment screen in your car, press the phone button.
- Make sure your Android device has Bluetooth turned on.
- If it is, a pop-up message on your phone informing you that it can be associated with your Hyundai Bluetooth should appear. Simply search for the device with a name that corresponds to the Vehicle Name seen on your vehicle’s screen and choose it.
- The 6-digit passkey on your phone will be compared to the one displayed in your car, and if they match, you can push the OK button. In addition, your phone could ask you if you want to give your Hyundai access to your contacts and phone log. You should agree to this if you want to access your contacts when you’re on the move.
- Select Yes if you want that phone to be the primary one in the car.
How can I connect my 2017 Hyundai to my Bluetooth device?
- Check once again that the car or SUV is in park, on, or running according to your option.
- Find and hit the “phone” button that is located beneath your infotainment system.
- On your Android phone or other device, enable Bluetooth.
- When the feature is activated, a notification stating that you can pair the device with your Hyundai Bluetooth should appear.
- Locate the proper car name in the list, then pick it.
- A second prompt will show a 6-digit passkey; make sure it corresponds with the one seen in your car and press OK.
- There may be a few more questions that you can respond to as you please.
- You’re finished!
Can’t get Bluetooth to work on an Elantra?
Try uninstalling your phone from the Hyundai Bluetooth(r) System and then “pair” it again if the Hyundai Bluetooth(r) System still won’t connect even if it used to. How does the Hyundai Bluetooth(r) System erase a phone? Select Bluetooth, then Bluetooth Connection, by pressing the SETUP button.
Are 2017 Hyundai Elantras Bluetooth-equipped?
Features of the 2017 Hyundai Elantra The 2017 Elantra includes a USB port, six speakers, and satellite radio as standard equipment. Available options include Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, 7- and 8-inch touch displays, navigation systems, and Hyundai’s Blue Link telematics system.
How can I make a phone connection with my Hyundai Elantra?
Using a radio signal known as Bluetooth(r), you can wirelessly link your phone to your vehicle. It doesn’t consume much power, and the majority of automobiles automatically reconnect to phones so you can pick up where you left off right away. For a Bluetooth(r) connection, adhere to these steps:
- Make sure your phone is on and Bluetooth(r) is enabled before starting your automobile.
- If no phones have been previously associated, selecting the “Phone” icon on your car’s touchscreen should trigger the appearance of the “Add New Device” dialog. If not, choose “Add New Device” to connect a new phone.
- Make sure the Bluetooth(r) device search is turned on in your phone. Before the name of your vehicle appears, you might need to reload the search on your phone. The screen in your car should display the name of your vehicle if you are unclear. To connect, click the name of your car.
- On the touchscreen of the car, confirm that your phone is the primary connection. Some downloads might require some waiting time to finish. Your phone should be connected over Bluetooth(r) as soon as you’re finished!
Bluetooth is it available in a Hyundai Elantra?
The steps listed below can be used to connect your Hyundai Elantra or any other Hyundai model to Bluetooth(r): Ensure that your car is in PARK. Switch on the car. Press “Bluetooth(r) Connection” after selecting the “Bluetooth(r)” icon on the screen.
Why won’t my Hyundai Bluetooth connect?
If you have added a new APP to your phone and it is now refusing to connect, the APP may be interfering with the phone’s capacity to connect to the car. Delete the phone and car profiles, if you can. Re-pair the phone after that. Try removing the APP and then pairing the phone to the car if this doesn’t work.
How can I connect my phone to my Hyundai Elantra so I can play music?
Android Auto in a Hyundai automobile makes it simple to use and incredibly convenient to play music from your smartphone. Simply use the USB charging cable to connect your Android phone to the USB port in your car to get started.
To connect using Android Auto for the first time, follow the instructions in your phone’s user manual, as they may differ depending on the model.
Press the headphone icon in the bottom menu bar of the Android Auto home screen that appears on your car’s infotainment system after it is connected. A tiny arrow icon will then show next to it; click on it to reveal a list of apps you can use to play or stream music, including Spotify and Google Play Music.
Additionally, Android Auto allows for completely hands-free audio playing. Simply say “Play…” followed by the name of the artist or song you wish to hear while in the car, then press the speech recognition button on the steering wheel.
Vimeo serves as an external video player for this page. Vimeo must establish a Cookie in order for you to see this video. Here, please change your cookie settings.
How can I pair my automobile with my Bluetooth-enabled phone?
- Verify that your car is paired and ready for discovery.
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Click Connected devices. Tap “Bluetooth” if you see it.
- To pair a new device, tap. Name of your vehicle
What is the best way to link my Android phone to my Hyundai?
Setting Up Your Phone Your Android should first be connected to the front in-dash USB port. Additionally, you need to enable Bluetooth on your phone and select Accept to grant Android AutoTM rights. Your phone is now connected.
How can I reset the Bluetooth on my Hyundai?
These steps also apply if you need to reset your Hyundai Bluetooth(r) connection. Ensure that the gear shift is in PARK before driving. A key is turned to the on position. Press “Bluetooth(r) Connection” after selecting the “Bluetooth(r)” icon on the screen.
How can I connect my iPhone to the Bluetooth in my car?
CarPlay, a more intelligent and secure method of using your iPhone in the car, is available on a few models. CarPlay displays the activities you want to perform on your iPhone while driving directly on the in-dash display in your vehicle.
Connect your iPhone to the USB port on your car’s audio if it supports CarPlay utilizing the USB port. There may be a CarPlay icon or a smartphone icon on the USB port’s label.
Press and hold the voice command button on your steering wheel to set up CarPlay if your vehicle supports wireless CarPlay. Alternatively, check sure your car is in Bluetooth or wireless pairing mode. Next, select your vehicle on your iPhone by going to Settings > General > CarPlay > Available Cars. For more details, consult the owner’s manual that came with your vehicle.
How can I connect my phone’s Bluetooth to my device?
- From the top of the screen, swipe downward.
- Touch Bluetooth and hold it.
- To pair a new device, tap. If Pair new device isn’t there, go under “Available devices” or hit More. Refresh.
- Select the Bluetooth device you want to associate with your device by tapping its name.
- Observe any guidelines shown on the screen.
How can I restart my car’s Bluetooth?
The best approach to accomplish this is to turn off Bluetooth on both your smartphone and your car. Remove your smartphone from the infotainment system in your car, along with any history of connected devices. After that, turn off the car, turn on your smartphone, and restart it.
How durable is a 2017 Hyundai Elantra?
When maintained properly and driven sensibly, a Hyundai Elantra may last 200,000–250,000 miles on average. It can last roughly 13 to 17 years if you drive 15,000 miles each year before needing pricey repairs or malfunctioning.
Why can’t my phone and automobile pair?
- If your Bluetooth devices aren’t connecting, they probably aren’t in pairing mode or are out of range.
- Try rebooting your devices or letting your phone or tablet “forget” the connection if you’re experiencing persistent Bluetooth connection issues.
When your computer won’t connect to a printer and you’re in a rush, it can be mildly annoying when your headphones won’t pair with your phone. It can also be really inconvenient.
Why won’t my iPhone pair with Bluetooth?
Try these steps to see if they help you couple a Bluetooth accessory, like as a wireless keyboard, to your iOS or iPadOS device:
- Ensure that your iOS or iPadOS device and Bluetooth accessories are in close proximity to one another.
- Restart your Bluetooth device after turning it off.
- Make sure your Bluetooth accessory is turned on, fully charged, and plugged in. Check to check if your attachment needs new batteries if it does.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled for any apps you use with the Bluetooth accessory by going to Settings > Privacy > Bluetooth on your iOS or iPadOS device.
Why can’t Bluetooth locate devices?
The device you’re trying to pair with Bluetooth frequently doesn’t appear in the list when your phone searches for Bluetooth devices. The device’s own Bluetooth is typically either off or not in pairing mode when this happens.
To find out how to activate pairing mode and make it discoverable, consult the user handbook. While some devices have a specific Bluetooth button, some headphones require you to keep the power button down longer.
Some of the most annoying devices require a complete reset in order to become discoverable once more.