- Wednesday, September 21, 2022, 7:30 p.m. Iron Maiden
- OneRepublic. On August 19, a Friday.
- PBR Groups. 7:45 p.m. on August 12, 2022, a Friday.
- Aguilar Pepe. September 1-2, 8 p.m. on both Friday and Saturday.
- Ledger Lamar. 7:30 p.m. on September 7th, Wednesday.
- NE PILTS, 20. 8:00 p.m. on September 17, 2022, a Saturday.
- Inferno Maiden
In This Article...
What time does the Honda Center’s doors open tonight?
There is no need to arrive early for holders of general admission tickets in order to receive a numbered wristband. For individuals who like to arrive early and wait for priority access, this policy is an alternative that is made available as a courtesy.
General Admission ticket holders can arrive at Honda Center starting at 10:00am on the day of the performance to pick up sequentially numbered wristbands. Any visitor who arrives before 10:00 will be requested to depart and return at 10:00. At 9:45 am, the parking lot will open. Wristbands will be given out until precisely 3:30 p.m.
Visitors may leave the venue after receiving their wristband with a unique number, but they must return by 4:00 pm to their sequential line position at the North Entrance. Due to stringent enforcement of this period, visitors are urged to make appropriate plans.
A person with a wristband bearing their number will take their place at the end of the GA queue if they arrive after 4:00 pm.
Only one wristband will be given to each visitor who has a general admission ticket; additional wristbands will not be provided. Wristbands cannot be reserved or picked up for other people. Wristbands with GA numbers are not transferrable. Loss of position in the GA line will occur if the GA wristband is lost, removed, or altered.
No matter what time they arrive, attendees with GA tickets must enter the building through the north entrance to receive a floor access wristband.
Please be aware that priority entrance may be given to VIP ticket holders at the tour’s discretion.
Only the arena concourse is available for the consumption of food and drinks. During GA floor shows, food and drink products are not permitted on the arena floor.
Is water permitted inside Honda Center?
- There is no check-in place for prohibited items, kindly note.
- any type of chain, including but not limited to belt chains, shoulder chains, and wallet chains
- clothing that could be regarded disrespectful to other visitors since it contains vulgar or insulting wording.
- Metal or glass reusable straws are not accepted.
- WeaponsGuests, as well as members of the police enforcement community not in uniform, are not permitted to bring weapons into the arena. Guns, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts equipment, pepper spray, tear gas, knives, etc. are all examples of weapons.
- There are no permitted video cameras.
- Buoyant seats
- No outside food or drinks, including water bottles or containers, are permitted within the venue (filled or empty). For infant food or medical reasons, exceptions may be made.
- It is not permissible to use any external equipment, such as microphones, tripods, monopods, gimbals, stabilizers, selfie sticks, camera bags, or selfie sticks with camera mounts.
- Without the prior consent of the Honda Center, promotional goods, flyers, handbills, and/or printed materials are not allowed to be distributed. Additionally, selling anything or offering free samples of products is not permitted.
- Strollers. Only if the visitor has a ticket to a suite is there an exemption to this rule. In this situation, the visitor must use the South/East, North/East, or South/West private door to bring their stroller. The stroller needs to be folded and taken to the suite upon entering.
- any type of gang clothing
- Only hockey games are permitted inside the building with cowbells.
- illicit substances of any kind
- GoPro cameras and other mountable cameras are prohibited.
What is the cost of parking at Honda Center?
Optional Parking at Honda Center Ducks games cost $20 for general parking, while concerts and events cost between $20 and $30. Preferred Parking is worth $35 for Ducks games and $25–$35 for events when it is available.
The duration of the Andre Rieu concert
To access the online concert page where you can view the concert, click on the special link in the confirmation email.
You join by clicking the special link in the confirmation email, which directs you to the online concert’s website.
You get the right to view the online concert for 450 minutes with your ticket. You can watch the complete concert three times or just your favorite number again because it lasts about 145 minutes. At the bottom of the page, the remaining time is calculated and shown in minutes.
Unfortunately, we do not currently provide support for the built-in web browser found on the majority of smart TVs.
However, you have 3 choices for what to watch on your television:
3. Straight cable (HDMI) connection between your computer and television
Be aware that the most recent software and firmware versions should be installed on all devices.
Some outdated Apple TV devices are no longer compatible with the most recent airplay or Chromecast protocols.
If you don’t close the concert page or turn off your device, you can pause the performance for a brief break and resume watching from the moment of the break.
If you either close the screen or turn off your device, you cannot resume watching from where you left off.
Yes, you can find the CC button in the bottom right corner of the concert screen. The following languages are available for selection using this button: Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish.
What duration is a concert?
A concert will typically last between 90 minutes and two hours with a band that has released a few albums. A concert will typically last 90 minutes, though this can rise for more seasoned bands who have a string of top albums and singles to their credit. Bands and performers must consider the location of the venue and the neighborhood around it. If you play loud music after 11 p.m., you may even be breaking the law, at least in the UK.
Support acts, sometimes known as “guests,” will often be performed by larger musicians. These pre-main event “mini-concerts” frequently last up to 45 minutes. Some well-known performers have two or three backing bands. The duration of the concert will not be affected by this, but your evening out will be extended.
A concert can last anything from 90 minutes and two hours, and that is a decent estimate. A 15 to 20 minute break is also common. However, it’s also true to claim that a concert can go considerably longer, anywhere from two and a half to three hours, as performers have such strong influence over their music.
This information is displayed on our website above the anticipated set list for the concert.
A setlist may be discarded or significantly altered. For the course of a tour, an artist may forego playing their most well-known songs in favor of brand-new, experimental tracks that may be significantly longer than what their audience is accustomed to. And every once in a while, you’ll come across a performer who simply can’t bring themselves to stop, giving a nighttime encore.
You can typically find a copy of the setlist for a concert online if you’re going (check our partner at setlist.fm). You should now have a better notion of the length to anticipate. The evening will be extended by the opening performers, and an encore might be enormous.
In conclusion, anticipate a concert to last, on average, 90 minutes (our data shows this), but bear in mind that:
Does the Honda Center require vaccinations?
Fans are no longer required to present proof of COVID-19 immunization or a negative COVID-19 test result in order to enter the event as a consequence of recent recommendations from the California Department of Public Health.
Certain events and experiences may have additional health and safety regulations or entrance requirements, such as the need to show confirmation of COVID-19 vaccination, show proof of a negative COVID-19 test, and/or wear a mask, at the request of the promoter, touring artist, or NHL. As a condition of entry for such events and experiences, you agree to abide by all such regulations.
Please be aware that the mandate from the California Department of Public Health may be changed or extended at any moment. We shall keep an eye on things and adhere to all regional and municipal regulations.
Where is the Honda Center’s parking?
There are numerous visitor parking areas all surrounding the Honda Center. For visitors who purchase preferred parking passes, Main Lot 1 and Main Lot 2 are available. Go to any other lot if you purchase a regular Honda Center parking pass. The best alternatives are Main Lots 3 and 4, however Douglass Lot and Arena Corporate Center Lot are also accessible by foot from the venue. The Honda Center offers easy parking for big cars in addition to standard and preferred alternatives. To find the precise location and entrance for each car parking lot, look at the map.
All parking lots of the Honda Center, with the exception of Main Lot 4, offer accessible parking. We advise arriving early for important events because all handicapped parking places are first-come, first-served. Any guest using an ADA space must have a disability parking permit, placard, or license plate, and it must be visible. There are standard parking fees.
Anaheim Ducks Parking Fees
NHL fans can reserve a parking space at the Honda Center online or pay at the venue when they arrive. Advance reservations are always advised, especially for crucial games. The official parking costs for all Anaheim Ducks games are listed below:
All popular credit cards, debit cards, and mobile payments are accepted at the arena. It is strongly suggested that you use cashless payment methods. >> Book on Vivid Seats
Parking for Concerts and Special Events
For various events at the Honda Center, there are varied short-term parking fees. The Honda Center parking rates for musical performances and other special events are provided in the table below.
Before the event, get in touch with the location or visit their website to get the precise price for either regular or preferred parking.
Event Parking Cost for Family Shows
Standard vehicles can park for less money during family shows, but big vehicles pay the same. The cost of regular parking is $20, while preferred service costs $25. Check out the sections below to learn more about off-site parking options and transportation if you want to cut costs.
What is the “no bags” policy?
Beginning on May 1, 2021, bags, backpacks, and purses won’t be allowed inside Entertainment & Sports Arena due to new safety and security regulations.
Medical bags, diaper/parenting bags, or wallet-size clutches no bigger than 5 x 7 are acceptable bags as well. Security screening is required for any medical or parental bags (a child must be present).
The public cannot use the bag check or a bag storage area at the Entertainment & Sports Arena because of COVD-19 regulations.
Plan to come early to provide time for the additional security check if you need to enter with a handbag or bag.
Other products that are prohibited include, but are not restricted to:
- Any type of metal or glass container, except one empty, non-metallic bottle for use at the Arena’s water fountains and bottle refilling stations.
- laser pens
- large banners and flags
- inflated or frisbee-style balls
- coolers or cans
- Projectiles or missile-like items
- tripods, selfie sticks, or monopods
- Disco balls and streamers
- Stickers that stick
- any type of noisemaker (such as can operated air horns, sirens, kazoos, whistles, etc.)
- illegal substances or drug-related accessories