Step 1: Start the engine and press the “Trip Reset” button.
- Pull the lever that is situated on the instrument cluster’s right side (trip reset button).
- Turn the knob back.
- Turn the left-hand knob all the way around.
- Look for the following message on the display: “Service In Miles Days or Service!”
- Reverse the knob one more time.
In This Article...
Why does my Audi A4 indicate that service is due?
The Audi “Service Due” indicator light indicates when a service is necessary, which is every 10,000 miles or after a year has passed since your previous maintenance. When it’s time for your next service, a wrench-shaped indicator light on your dashboard will turn on.
How can the service light on an Audi A4 2020 be reset?
The Oil Change warning light will turn on the display when engine oil maintenance is required. After doing maintenance on your car or changing the engine oil, the service interval must be reset. To reset the oil change light on your Audi A4, follow these steps:
Don’t start the engine after turning the ignition switch to the ON position.
Press the START-STOP ENGINE button if your car has one without depressing the brake pedal.
- To enter the primary menu, use the MENU button on the MMI controls.
- Click on the CAR or VEHICLE menu.
- Select “ASSISTANCE & CHECKS
- Browse down and pick “SERVICE PERIOD
- Browse down and pick OIL CHANGE RESET PERIOD
- Choose YES to confirm the notification when it shows on the display.
These guidelines were taken directly from the Audi owner’s manual. The Audi A4 of the fifth generation should undergo this operation (2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 model years). We really hope that you found the article on 2019-2020 Audi A6 Inspection Due Light Oil Change Minder Reset to be useful. Best of luck!